Our cats and kittens stay here until they get adopted, barring major medical or behavioral problems. They have a few requests to make sure they stay healthy and happy during while they’re here. Any donation, large or small, will be used directly for the cats (and please remember we’re happy to have gently used items too!):
- Any cash donation buys us everyday supplies like printer ink, paper towels, Ziploc bags or canned chicken for the special needs cats.
- Cash cards, like Costco, Office Depot, Office Max, Staples or grocery stores, also support our everyday needs for food, office, kitchen and laundry supplies.
- $5 buys a lightweight breakaway collar that will fit any cat from 6 months on.
- $10 buys a Turbo scratcher, which doubles as toy and scratching pad.
- $15 buys an interactive feeding station to keep bored cats occupied looking for their kibble.
- $10-$20 buys a yoga mat for the intake condo floors.
- $25 buys the Idexx SNAP test needed for each new intake OR a microchip to identify the cat or kitten for life.
- $30 buys a 40 pound bag of Swheat Scoop non-toxic multi-cat litter.
- $50 (on average) pays for a spay or neuter for each cat or kitten, stopping the cycle of suffering and death that comes from feline overpopulation.
- $55 buys a Petco ceramic fountain to help keep all cats and kittens hydrated (we have 2 from yard sales but could use 2 more).
- $140 buys a Kuranda Cat Tower which provides nests as well as a ladder so the cats & kittens can access the catwalk from all directions.
We are a 501(c)3 organization, so your donation is fully tax-deductible. The volunteers and cats thank you!